User avatar

pony123

pony123

  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    I know you have alot of requests, but if you have time... Anya Bergoni 13 years old dirty blonde hair (Shoulder length) Red water-proof jacket Black pants Sandals Pale skin ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover Needed

    I might do it. PM me for more info.

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    You are so good! *Looks at awful drawings and sighs*

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Time Cat by Lloyd Alexander. I couldn't even read the first chapter without internally throwing up! I think the author wasn't used to writing middle-grade books, because I love the ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Weird color thingy's

    Those are cool! I make those sometimes!

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Sarah and I am a tom-boy!

    Jan 7, 2014


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov