-
Re: How is your NaNoWriMo going?
Procrastination! I'm pretty behind....
Nov 7, 2014 -
Re: Classical Conversations
Is their anyone on here that is in the Classical Conversations homeschool program?
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?
I didn't really do anything. lol :)
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: 13-25
hmmm... I wonder if my google is outdated
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: 13-25
Did anyone notice the age on the google search page was changed from 13 plus to 13-25? :?: I'm just askin'
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: How long can you live without Internet?
I guess I could live for a few weeks...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite part of YWS?
other... all the fun events and encouraging people!!!!
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Awesomeness!
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: What's your long-term writing goal?
I really don't think I'll get a career as a novelist, but I would like to be a journalist. I love making up newspaper articles.
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: NY Times Dialect Quiz
This is accurate!
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Age Distribution of YWSers
I'm like a baby on here. 2001:(
Jan 29, 2014 -
Re: Report a good member!
@Lucrezia ! She was an awesome team captain!
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
moony
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Sooo... I know I have only been on here a few days, but I have already been part of another writing site and when I joined here, my grades went ...
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: What's your writerly resolution for 2014?
I want to write more and try harder at school.
Jan 6, 2014
