-
Re: Hello! Newbie here!
welcome! :)
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!
I ban you because of your epic creepy crawly feeling. I feel a sense of formication all over me.
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: STORM
I'll join!
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Awesomeness!
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Book Cover Needed
I might do it. PM me for more info.
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: What's your long-term writing goal?
I really don't think I'll get a career as a novelist, but I would like to be a journalist. I love making up newspaper articles.
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
You are so good! *Looks at awful drawings and sighs*
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: NY Times Dialect Quiz
This is accurate!
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Help me get my fourth star, please!!
You got your fourth star!
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Age Distribution of YWSers
I'm like a baby on here. 2001:(
Jan 29, 2014 -
Re: Report a good member!
@Lucrezia ! She was an awesome team captain!
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Time Cat by Lloyd Alexander. I couldn't even read the first chapter without internally throwing up! I think the author wasn't used to writing middle-grade books, because I love the ...
Jan 24, 2014 -
Re: Hey Everybody
Welcome, I'm Pony123!
Jan 14, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
moony
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Sooo... I know I have only been on here a few days, but I have already been part of another writing site and when I joined here, my grades went ...
Jan 10, 2014
