-
Re: Does Communism Work?
Communism is the worst kind of all governments. It's worse than Monarchy, it is the dragon of evil, the slayer of justice, the prince of self benefit. I won't even ...
Mar 29, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Not all Monarchies are dictatorships! Well, it actually depends on the ruler of the monarchy. If he's crazy, then yes, it's basically a dictatorship. But that's why there should be ...
Mar 26, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Well, admittedly, that's basically what a Constitutional Monarchy is. Yet it is still a monarchy.
Mar 26, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Exactly! So that proves at least part of my point, if not all of it. It would have a Monarchal and republic twist to it yes, but still a monarchy. ...
Mar 25, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Very well. We shall make corrections to our Constitution. But if I did all these things, would the government still be corrupt, and yet still be a monarchy? Also, I ...
Mar 25, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Ok, Here goes. (This is an actual Constitution with my own twist.) The rules of the Constitutional Monarchy of Dnalop are as follows. free election of kings (Meaning literally any ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Short reply. I also do not believe that all religions are equal. I'm not going to respond for a while, the reason is because I'm going to make my own ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
I feel as though you still think that I am in favor of absolute Monarchy. I am absolutely NOT! Constitutional Monarchies are my preference. Also, sorry for being a bit ...
Mar 23, 2020 -
Re: Should we ban guns?
Let me say it in my longish way. The Constitution says that we have a right to own guns. We have a right to self protect. If we ban guns ...
Mar 23, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
First off, I know lots and lots of different wars would happen substitute to both World wars, even if they didn't happen. Also a possibility that somebody like Napoleon could ...
Mar 23, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
All right, people. One thing at a time. Personally, I'm going to stick to the Monarchy versus Democracy. Honestly, Trump and politics has nothing to do with this. Now on ...
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Wow. Though you say that you aren't a democrate, you certainally sound like one. I would say more on my argument, but since I have to go to bed soon ...
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
Well, When I meant when I said, "The Founding Fathers didn't know what they were doing," I was saying that from the progressivists point of view. I on the other ...
Mar 21, 2020
