User avatar

polishcommonwealth

  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Thanks! Sorry, Turkey and Turks are the usual word replacement for "Ottomans" I just use old words because just as Micheal is a monarchist, I am a monarchist, and I ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Duos Roulette

    So how exactly does this thingy dingy funny fun stuff work?

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @TinkerTwaggy Well, I know the Ottoman Empire ended in 1922, but hey, I'm sure there are lots of Muslims in the Crimea. Because Micheal and his parents are Russian Orthodox, ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @Necormancer14 I have my character up!

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Thanks! Hopefully I'll make my character tommarow. I can be one of the teenagers, right?

    Mar 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    So where exactly do I post my character? I tried reading the thingy dingy, but didn't make any sense of it.

    Mar 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Woopsies. Sorry.

    Mar 20, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: LZ's Land of Reviews

    No worries!

    Mar 11, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: LZ's Land of Reviews

    Hello, Lucy! I have two chapters for you to review and just have your thoughts. Chapter One---Alternate History of Poland and Turkey and Chapter Two----Alternate History of Poland and Turkey. ...

    Mar 11, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: I want to read your novel!

    I would like you to read my story about Poland and Turkey. It is Alternate history. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW ABOUT SIENKIEWICZ's NOVELS. IF YOU DO, PLEASE TELL ...

    Feb 7, 2020


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar