User avatar

polishcommonwealth

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Exactly! So that proves at least part of my point, if not all of it. It would have a Monarchal and republic twist to it yes, but still a monarchy. ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Very well. We shall make corrections to our Constitution. But if I did all these things, would the government still be corrupt, and yet still be a monarchy? Also, I ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Ok, Here goes. (This is an actual Constitution with my own twist.) The rules of the Constitutional Monarchy of Dnalop are as follows. free election of kings (Meaning literally any ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Short reply. I also do not believe that all religions are equal. I'm not going to respond for a while, the reason is because I'm going to make my own ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    I feel as though you still think that I am in favor of absolute Monarchy. I am absolutely NOT! Constitutional Monarchies are my preference. Also, sorry for being a bit ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we ban guns?

    Let me say it in my longish way. The Constitution says that we have a right to own guns. We have a right to self protect. If we ban guns ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    First off, I know lots and lots of different wars would happen substitute to both World wars, even if they didn't happen. Also a possibility that somebody like Napoleon could ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    All right, people. One thing at a time. Personally, I'm going to stick to the Monarchy versus Democracy. Honestly, Trump and politics has nothing to do with this. Now on ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Yes. We might as well...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    AGGHHH!! The agony is terrible...@TinkerTwaggy, I would love to say something to you about the French Revolution...I am a history geek as well...but it would be out of I guess ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Wow. Though you say that you aren't a democrate, you certainally sound like one. I would say more on my argument, but since I have to go to bed soon ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Okay, Necromancer and I made a debate forum about this. Sorry I Kept the plot from moving along!

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Well, When I meant when I said, "The Founding Fathers didn't know what they were doing," I was saying that from the progressivists point of view. I on the other ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Ah, Very well then.

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Well, I'm not Fascist or Communist if that is what you are asking, I'm a monarchist, a person in favor of Monarchy. I mean, sure, people didn't have many liberties ...

    Mar 21, 2020


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green