User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Writers Corner Re: Storyline help (pretty please?)

    Thanks! These are interesting suggestions;) 1. However, Renjin can't join the Rholtaii - the selection process is random and happens in early childhood. What could happen is Renjin trying to ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Storyline help (pretty please?)

    To cut it short, I've been writing my first 'serious' novel for a while now. However, it's chapter 11 and I've realised that it mainly consists of people talking to ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Anyone wants to be interviewed?

    Hey there! What a wonderful opportunity, I'd love to be interviewed! :D My 'portfolio', as to say, is coming soon!

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Music: The Aid to Imagination

    So, I've kinda decided to share with you guys a tool that helps me greatly when writing, and I hope this will help many of you when you're stuck ;) ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Character deaths

    Death should be handled very carefully. I believe that no one in a book should die with no reason. If it's someone not even introduced (war etc), then it's okay, ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    Here's something I use for my character names... It's a bit lame, but it generates ideas! :P Used these for my novel, actually.

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block. Help?

    So basically, I'm out of ideas. The words I'm writing don't look or sound right. All my ideas seem unoriginal and dull. I have no idea how to cope:( Do ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Hey, MagicMan. What you're looking for is inspiration. I get that super often, as well as thousands of other writers. For love, I would suggest reading other love poems, or ...

    Jun 14, 2011


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin