User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    :P You got it! Died from excessive watching of Harry Potter, forgetting to eat and drink.

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the Movie!

    The aim of this game is for the person below to guess what movie the person above is talking about. You can either put in a screenshot of the movie, ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Okay, so the idea is to invent the most original death for the person above you. Saw this on a forum somewhere, though I struggle to remember where :D 1. ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 40. Twilight: 40. Harry Potter: 53. ( 1) Miley Cyrus: 48. Hunger Games: 52. Vampire Diaries: 47 (-1) YWS: 53. Pretty Little Liars: 50. X-Men: 51. Books: 51. ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    You only have 500 points and your avatar's tongue changes colour, it's disgusting. (:P)

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Grey eyes, brownish hair, tall and slim. Wears converse. Pretty smile, wears glasses. (i bet all of those are wrong :P )

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever met a YWSer?

    Well... No :D Is there anyone from Russia out here? ;)

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Billie Jean - MJ Who wants a free coupon?! :)

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Like I'm still In The Ayer - Flo Rida :D :D Who do you want to be when you're older?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    'Yellow Submarine" - The Beatles How will my day go?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    "The Fear" - Lily Allen What would you like for breakfast?

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Really short. I wouldn't mind, as I am pretty short for my age anyway :D Would you rather be very lucky in childhood but have a hard adulthood, or have ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Gotta Go Fast! - Theme song from Sonic X :D :D (why do I remember that??) What do you love most?

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Signor Benedic, why are you still talking? No one marks you." - Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing Oh my god, I love that play! I remember studying it :D “Ray, ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    "Kids With Guns" - Gorillaz. What's your favourite flavor?

    Nov 5, 2011


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor