User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for staying away from the crowd.

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Okay, so the idea is to invent the most original death for the person above you. Saw this on a forum somewhere, though I struggle to remember where :D 1. ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 40. Twilight: 40. Harry Potter: 53. ( 1) Miley Cyrus: 48. Hunger Games: 52. Vampire Diaries: 47 (-1) YWS: 53. Pretty Little Liars: 50. X-Men: 51. Books: 51. ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    You only have 500 points and your avatar's tongue changes colour, it's disgusting. (:P)

    Nov 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    AhmadBlues, the deed is done. Thanks for this, very moving! Free again! :D

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hand to Hold - a 7/7 Memorial (Rewritten)

    Hey Blues ;) I'm here, faster than the speed of sound. I guess I'll jump right into it! I still remember it. It haunts me to this day. - great ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part One: Fleirzon

    Hey! Here as requested. I guess I'll jump right into it! The sky showed black clouds - I think that 'showed' isn't the best choice of words. Maybe, the sky ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews (temporarily closed)

    Hey Confetti!! Just the person I was looking for :smt003 Basically, could you review my novel called Battle of the Hopeless , please? Das ist the link - By the ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 7)

    Another chapter. Here, I wanted to show another dimension to Delem, first off, and also evolve the relationship between him and Felix. Chapter 7 Delem He is a spirit, and ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 7)

    Another chapter. Here, I wanted to show another dimension to Delem, first off, and also evolve the relationship between him and Felix. Chapter 7 Delem He is a spirit, and ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Grey eyes, brownish hair, tall and slim. Wears converse. Pretty smile, wears glasses. (i bet all of those are wrong :P )

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Alive_In_Alaska :P

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Team_Harry

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever met a YWSer?

    Well... No :D Is there anyone from Russia out here? ;)

    Nov 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Hey:) You've been giving great reviews on my novel, and thank you so much for that! Two new ones have been posted (if you care to take a look). Thanks ...

    Nov 21, 2011


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust