
-
Re: One Word Story
giant
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: One Word Story
too
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Okay, we're meant to die in the end.... So, we both stayed in Neverland, sharing the crown, and then died of old age. Deal? :P
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
But, I returned with an army of evil cupids and shot you down. So, you died.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Got kicked out of Neverland by me (because I'm the supreme ruler of Neverland), and you died somewhere among the clouds.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Murder
Her sweet, sweet screams will forever echo in my mind. Explain this to me, mighty human race... Some might think how cool they are, how strong and independent, tough and ...
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Lily Flower
Okay, so I wrote this for a contest, looking forward to what you guys think ;) Lily Flower From the moment I saw the body, I knew this was not ...
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
"Black moon rising out of dusk, death follows in a rush..." Indeed it did follow, and killed you.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Guess the Movie!
Monsters Inc. Love that movie:)
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Striving for Strife
Hey:) I really liked this! Experiment successful, me thinks :P Some nitpicks: Evening had drifted by like honey. - I think the 'had' disrupts the flow a little bit. Might ...
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Fell through a rabbit hole (the wrong one), and ended up in Hell.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Climbed the Candy Mountain and died from the candy fumes at the top. (Killed by Candy! O.o)
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: One Word Story
always
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
:P You got it! Died from excessive watching of Harry Potter, forgetting to eat and drink.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Guess the Movie!
The aim of this game is for the person below to guess what movie the person above is talking about. You can either put in a screenshot of the movie, ...
Nov 27, 2011
