
-
Re: High-quality, insightful reviews - just one click away! :)
After months of abscence from here, I feel an irresistible urge to review :) As promised in the title, I put much time and effort in reviewing people, and genuinely ...
Aug 27, 2012 -
Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 5)
Board Journal of ship «Atala», model 855-2-S Capitain Fared Junior. March 23rd, 12:06:35 Atala has left base in Sector 11 at 12:00 (GMT+2). Aim of mission: examine the biosphere located ...
Jan 21, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but the wind gushed out of an open window and all the pages were blown away and scattered. I wish I could act in a Hollywood movie.
Jan 12, 2012 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a 60's music guru :P
Dec 16, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For quoting a Kylie Minogue song (if i'm not mistaken :) )
Dec 14, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
The evil eye of Sauron saw you, and then you died. Just died. :D
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being the most epic/amazing/evil/scary/best villain of all time.
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Got lost in the Queen's maze, decided to eat some roses and choked on a thorn.
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
....Give me a paperclip. :P TUBM has more than 100 posts.
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being able to stuff a whole piece of cheese and still look adorable :)
Dec 10, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
'Course I do, they're awesome:) TUBM can't wait till Christmas.
Dec 10, 2011 -
Re: Character deaths
Death should be handled very carefully. I believe that no one in a book should die with no reason. If it's someone not even introduced (war etc), then it's okay, ...
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: Name Central
Here's something I use for my character names... It's a bit lame, but it generates ideas! :P Used these for my novel, actually.
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
Known for knowing that I create threads, and commenting on them;)
Dec 5, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I'd never dare, they are too adorable and fluffy. TUBM feels like eating chocolate cake.
Dec 5, 2011
