User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 1

    Hey Calli:D WOW this is so cool, I started reading and I could not get my eyes off this. Like, wow. All I have to say! I have never seen ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sky

    So, I felt like writing something super abstract and the meaning is different to everyone. Have a read and decide what it means for you.... or it doesn't mean anything:D ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, YWS buddies:)

    Hey Walker, Russian is often confusing to me too, all the grammar rules are simply endless... English is way easier in that sense:D I study French at my school, too, ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    I like it. It's short, straight to the point, and it might be my imagination, but I see all the images you create in my mind. It's not too dark, ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank

    Dark. Cold. Quiet. That’s how it was that morning. The sunlight drowned under the heavy clouds, and had lost its shine. The cold air was pressing the frozen earth, the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Year Zero

    Hello everybody:) It's so amazing to see how encouraging you guys are:D Kittengirl2, my intention was actually to show that we should live today, and that we should enjoy what ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Sword

    Sooooo.... I like it!:D I do because this is fast-paced, with lots of action and it's also kind of creepy, but that's what good about it. But there are some ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Year Zero

    Humanity of the future! This is a new era, a brave new world, my friends. We have everything we have ever wanted - there is no war, there is no ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, YWS buddies:)

    Hey Calli, Firstly, thank you for such a welcoming and warm-hearted response, I can't wait to see your writing too:) 10 years is indeed a long time, but I am ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm....

    Heyyyy:D You are not alone - I often ramble to my friends about what I'm writing now, even when I see the sour expressions on their faces:D I guess it's ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey Paige:) A lot of people don't just see the talents in people or what they really are. Here, we are all one big community, and I'm sure that here ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, YWS buddies:)

    Hello everyone, and welcome! My name is Polina Stepanova, I am Russian but have studied English for over 10 years now. I am really looking forward to reading all that's ...

    Jun 8, 2011


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg