User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: --

    I like it:) It's very original, and indeed I also think there's no life without love! I did find though, that the cupid decided to shoot the black arrow too ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: reincarnation

    Hey, I really liked this:) Very deep stuff! The smile that lingers, the touch that tingles, the mouth that quivers cold and afraid. This is awesome, and a very vivid ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Believe It

    Omigosh, that is SO sweet! I loved it, it was so realistic, I actually felt my heart racing as I read it.. and exactly the same moment happened to a ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emotion Wave

    Hey:) I liked this, it's very hard to express emotions well, and I think you managed, even if this is a bit too short too, in my opinion. My only ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Feeling

    This is a bit short, but I find it expresses the feeling well. Waiting for comments:D - Love turns to hate Hopes hide into fate Tears flow down There’s no ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Hey, MagicMan. What you're looking for is inspiration. I get that super often, as well as thousands of other writers. For love, I would suggest reading other love poems, or ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Take Me Darkness

    Hey:) I like this - simple, but emotional. I see that you've already erased the forced rhyme, it became better now, though the last line with the nothingness is too ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: "Dead to Rights" Ch. 1

    I like! Diary entries are interesting, and you've chosen a rich and mysterious period of history to choose from. This is very promising, and interesting to see into the mind ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking in the Cushions

    Hey:) OMG I love pirate stories:) And I actually really liked this, and liked the way you used the pirate-y language, it made it more believable. Shu' yer yap - ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Battle of the Hopeless (Part 1 - Delem)

    See novel - Battle of the Hopeless please:)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lily The Flower

    First attempt at a murder mystery, I guess:) Waiting for your reviews :D From the moment I saw the body, I knew this was not a suicide. The thought was ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The easy way chapter one

    Hey:) Well, this evolved very fast, I think you could make the descriptions more detailed and vivid, it's too fast for me, especially because meeting the a guy whose father ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To be God.

    Hey:) Wow, this is so creepy. But GOOD. A couple of tips for you though: It was hard for me to follow what exactly you (or the writer of the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank

    Hey Nike, Thanks so much for the tip! That's really amusing, because when I write in Russian I have to use the dashed line, so I, for some reason subconsciously ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancing with the devil

    Wow:D Creepy, intense, but amazingly captivating. I did find when I read this out loud that the rhythm didn't quite flow nicely in the first two stanzas, but it got ...

    Jun 9, 2011


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton