User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Other Poetry Re: Outside, Inside

    This is exactly how I feel about my writing. I agree, a blank sheet of paper looks very scary at first, and if no words come to mind, I just ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block. Help?

    So basically, I'm out of ideas. The words I'm writing don't look or sound right. All my ideas seem unoriginal and dull. I have no idea how to cope:( Do ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Hey, I really like these two, especially the first one. Looks like a wallpaper, and it is beautiful:) And the second one is like old-style and out of focus (purposefully), ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Mike

    Actually, this isn't nothing, I liked it. It has a huge contrast from despair of separation to acceptance (to an extent) I really like the first paragraph. The ones that ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Battle of the Hopeless (Part 2 - Felix)

    See the novel : Battle Of The Hopeless for this please:)

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Hey! Yay, I'm here again, once again enjoying this! Here come nitpicks: Eagar - you mean eager?:) I like this, you kept the same detailed descriptions of your surroundings and ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Good

    Hey:) I really like this! I like how you compare the opposites, but in the end, it all adds up to "Life Is Good", because there needs to be a ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If I could

    Chorus: If I could take all your pain If I could make you stay If I could wash away your vain Then I would If I wanted to lose If ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Abstract Poem

    This isn't about the bushes or the wind or the rain. I tried to express my feelings through these natural (and unnatural) things, it's all metaphors out here. But let's ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suburb

    Hey:) I wanted to keep going onto the next piece, but as soon as I read the first four lines, it captured my attention:) This already means this is good.... ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Hi:) Gosh, people notice your grammar mistakes before me again, so I don't want to repeat myself here. But, wow, Russian people are evil!!:D But true, I remember my great-grandmother ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Hey:) So, I'm really excited about this, it definitely got me hooked:) You've chosen an interesting subject to write about - an NKVD camp, even though you should mention what ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Battle of the Hopeless (Part 1 - Delem)

    Thank you:) I have edited it a bit more now, I hope this will improve it. Don't mind the apostrophe, my laptop doesn't want to make it a normal one ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The story of your life

    Wow, I've never seen something like this before. But it's pretty cool, even if it kind of made me feel insignificant and boring:D And, there are indeed, a lot of ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrorist?

    Totally agree with you. I am so against stereotyping, it really annoys me when people do it. For example, I'm Russian, and as soon as people know it they start ...

    Jun 14, 2011


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern