User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Consumed

    Hey:) I liked this. I like your use of language - it is heavy, but filled with emotions, I don't see that around a lot. No grammar mistakes I could ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revel.

    Oooohhhhh, creepy!! But so good! There are no grammar mistakes I could spot, here is the bit I really liked: Then I carved her, Into the shape of my curse. ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unrequited

    Hey:) This was amazing, I really liked how you carried out the emotions in here. Very believable, and beautiful imagery. Here come the nitpicks:D I can still see you- you ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 2)

    This has also been published before, but it is polished up and re-edited now, so hopefully way better than before:D Enjoy! Felix I have always wondered what the outside world ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 1)

    I have posted this before, so if you don't want to review it - then go on to the other chapters! But a review is always appreciated:) Delem I honestly ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sic Semper Tyrannis

    Hey there:) This is one of the first poems with a political view I have seen in a while, and I must say, it's good. In a way that if ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reason for treason

    I really like the Old English "thy"'s. It is interesting, and can be interpreted in different ways. I think you need a comma after the second Right in the third ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Run (re-visited)

    It was interesting to write something from a point-of-view, and I guess it seems to work! So, thank you;)

    Sep 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am The Hunter (Edited and *Cross fingers* Better)

    Ahhh this was amazing. A very intriguing, and captivating read. Really is "sweet revenge"... I really like the first paragraphs where you describe what the hunter is like. Some nitpicking: ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Faynt

    Hey:) Well, I think the legs do look quite strange, and it would have been better if the boots were black. But overall, it's a nice picture, better than what ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Tiger by the tail

    I know exactly how you feel. I have not seen the movie, but there's nothing more upsetting that seeing a badly done movie. I watch a lot of movies, but ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To the Girl in the Soft Light

    Oh my god, this is really good! I loved the fact that the class is kind of 'studying' you, it's very original, and very true as well, I think it ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Hey:) Oh, how depressing, oh how good!:D Only one thing: I really doubt that a torture method would be putting their heads into hot bleach. That's a bit too much ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Run (re-visited)

    And here it is, my creepy chase scene re-edited and made even better (hopefully). Care to take a look? P.S Thanks to everyone who reviewed this, you guys helped immensely ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You

    Hey, how have you been? I really like this, except some little pointers: "I could send letters to the king." - didn't quite understand that metaphor...:) "It's all of you" ...

    Sep 30, 2011


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker