User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • WRFF Archive Re: Lauren's One Stop Critique Shop

    Hey Lauren:) Could I ask you for a review of my novel? I am still in the process of writing it, so for now, I only have 4 chapters (but ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Girl

    Hey. I really like the use of colouring in the eyes - very pretty. Everything is in proportion, and the finished product makes it even more realistic. I also like ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Aaaaand Done. Thanks for the read, it was more than enjoyable. I am free again for any reviews ;)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 3)

    First off, I want to thank all of you who have been supporting me with this. Very much appreciated:D Here's a short summary of what happened to Delem before this: ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guns and Roses

    Hello, here to review - as requested;) I'll start with the little grammatical errors, and then I'll comment on the plot etc. They’d been together for forty years, and they ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    This is outdated, see my updated post on page 4!

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 5)

    Here's a chapter that I decided to make different from anything I've ever done. Let's see how you guys will respond. Enjoy! Chapter 5: Asteroid 36N *** Board Journal of ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The King

    Hello again:D Another poem, eh? Great:D Here come the nitpicks, then: soldier's - no apostrophe, just "soldiers". See how the king sneers, At every battle lost And jeers, At every ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No One

    Hey there:) I really liked this poem, how it's so dark yet so emotional. No one told me, I stopped crying, - Maybe, "No one told me, so I stopped ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 2

    Hey again:D Polly here. I have noticed that your writing is getting better. That is very encouraging. Here come the (not so many) nitpicks: in a researched manor, for Soleil. ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 1

    Hey there:) I am not going to go over the grammatical errors, because the previous review did a great job at that. I will point out the plot nitpicks though. ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: A question that's been bothering me for a while...

    Thank you, that did help a lot :D xx

    Oct 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Step right up to get yer Tiger reviews right here!

    Hey Tiger:) Would you spare some time to check out my recent attempt at a novel? I will be putting up a chapter 3 soon, but before that, I want ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Greetings, YWS buddies. Polinka here. I know you want a review from me ;) I guarantee: 1. A full spellcheck and punctuation check. 2. An emotional connection with the piece ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: A question that's been bothering me for a while...

    I see so many profiles with funky GIF animations as pictures, I just want to ask - where'd you guys get them from? I tried searching the internets, but it ...

    Oct 7, 2011


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller