User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Nike - done! Anyone else up for a review? I'm free again :D

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Side Chapter 1 part 2

    Hey, I'm here as requested;) Here come nitpicks: my room locking - my room, locking the door. to wanna talk again! - to talk again. on my iPod as it ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: C's review emporium

    Waaaait, there's meee :D So, I thought your previous reviews of my novel were very useful, so would you mind reviewing the 3rd and 4th chapters? They clarify a lot ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 3

    Hey there, it's me again. Another chapter, eh? Glad to see you evolve the story! Thanks for remembering me, very sweet of you:) Here come nitpicks: in a years - ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Haaaa, let's try this.... polinkavcreaationds Well, good for a first attempt! :D

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Could every noise be heard?

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Move really fast, that would be awesome. I wouldn't need lifting stuff up either way:D Would you rather do a really, really stupid and embarassing thing in front of your ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode (coming back to old but nevertheless awesome music...ahhhh)

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for discriminating against the people who make us write posts about spiders.

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I am pretty obsessed with Jared Leto. I have a full four pages of quotes from him, and more;) I listen to music ranging from Chopin and Bach to Rammstein ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    1) Avatar the Last Airbender - (a disgrace to the entire series) 2) Justin Bieber movie - (no explanation needed here) 3) Kick-Ass - (too much blood, Nic Cage looks ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do like animals, actually :D TUBM hates asparagus.

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you don't have enough money to keep it running. Oh, and it scares the kids. I wish I could read minds.

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 - for a symbol in the bottom left corner probably meaning something very wise and ispirational.... ;)

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9/10 for the cool symbols and an awesome smiley :D

    Oct 14, 2011


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio