User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Welcome Mat Re: High Five to you all! I'm Polinka ;)

    :smt016 At first, I looked at this thread and thought : "if you like talking about myself".... Pfff, I don't do that! *clicks on the "new topic"* Aaaand here I ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Known for training to be a librarian :D

    Nov 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hey there:) Could you please review my poem? Thanks in advance. It's not long;)

    Nov 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Hey there! *high five* Could you review my poem, please? It's not long, but I would like an opinion. Thanks! :smt016:

    Nov 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: C's review emporium

    Hey there:) *hands over a huge, crunchy chocolate cookie* I have a poem for you! It's romantic, but not very complicated. Honestly ;) Thanks in advance! polly xx

    Nov 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    No one? :( I have free time on my hands, for once ;)

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold Night

    Well hello everybody:) I wasn't writing poems for quite a while, but then POOF! I got an idea, and so just had to write it! This is quite raw, so ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wonderland

    Hey there, a review - as requested! Wow, creative! I like creative. :D Nitpicks ahead: Jibber-Jockey, Jabber-Wocky, Wickey-Wattle Tittle-Tattle And a tale shall be told That is now, oh so ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fighter girl...

    Hey there! Wow, I really like this! The colouring is pretty original, especially the hair :D The black/white version looks more fierce, and the colour looks more funky and interesting! ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    'Ello there. Do you do novels, sir? It's fantasy, and it's only 4 chapters (so far) - I would love your opinion. Thank you in advance! (As I've asked for ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 4

    Hey there:) Yay, another chapter! I guess I'll just dive straight into it, and I will then give you a general overview. I have never missed a night’s sleep. - ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Mikko and Oliver - Done;) It was a great pleasure in reading these, thanks:) Anyone else up for a review? :P

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The New Congregation

    Hello there, thanks for asking to review:) I'll just get to the nitpicks, and then give you an overall opinion. not renewed from yesterday’s ritual piss up; - I agree ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered flutes and wasted whiskey

    Hey again:) Wow, another awesome poem, and another awesome title! :D Once again, I am loving your descriptions. They create very vivid images, and that's always helpful. Majestic ceilings and ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream on.

    Heya there:) Thanks for requesting me, and sorry if I'm a bit late:) with your black trench coats and umbrellas - this line is a bit too long for the ...

    Oct 21, 2011


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star