User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Soooo, I sometimes get notifications that someone commented or replied on something I wrote on my wall (or someone else's), but when I click the link in the notification, it ...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: 3 Reviewers at Your Service [Closed]

    Hellow:) Do you do novel chapter reviews? The last few chapters have been getting little reviews, so I'm wondering if you guys could help me out;) If you want, I ...

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    Accepting! :) name: Polinka age: 17 what you write: Right now, novels. A little poetry from time to time;) what you review: Novels, fanfiction, poetry, essays. Almost anything. what you ...

    Jan 13, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Hellow everyone, I'm pretty lost with the new formatting at the 'submit' section. Is there a thread about this explaining what to do? How do I make my writing, well, ...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Anyone wants to be interviewed?

    Hey there! What a wonderful opportunity, I'd love to be interviewed! :D My 'portfolio', as to say, is coming soon!

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Music: The Aid to Imagination

    So, I've kinda decided to share with you guys a tool that helps me greatly when writing, and I hope this will help many of you when you're stuck ;) ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I remember when I had just learned how to write, I wrote 'real-life' stories about my grandma's two enormous dogs. I pretended they were lions and they ruled our world, ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: What do you write for?

    Because whatever is happening in my mind has to end up on paper/screen somehow. I don't know of another way of expressing my imagination! I love doing it, it makes ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Hellow:) I sincerely hope I won't be putting too much work on you if I request this to be read: Thanks so much! (if there's anything that needs to be ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but they tell you everything you don't want to see or hear. I wish I could become a character of one of my books.

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirational movies?

    Hehe, I see what you're doing here. The thing I mean is that it didn't make me jump up from my seat and go do something good for the world ...

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirational movies?

    Hey puckerman;) Never Let Me Go is an amazing movie, but it left me in floods of tears. Right from the moment when Tommy was screaming near the end. I ...

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Rolled into cabbage leaves and dropped into the ocean.

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discussion of Fear

    So, I was having one of the usual chats with my friend after watching "The Woman in Black". And, conversation of how good/bad the movie was slowly turned into discussion ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: SirTobes' Reviews for the Reviewless [Open]

    Hey SirTobes;) Name of Piece: Callyptica (Prologue) Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy Link: Review Style: 5 - The Mess PS. The novel is not yet complete, but I can assure you that ...

    Aug 27, 2012


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill