User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Signor Benedic, why are you still talking? No one marks you." - Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing Oh my god, I love that play! I remember studying it :D “Ray, ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    "Kids With Guns" - Gorillaz. What's your favourite flavor?

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. 'Nuff said.

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Be a chocolate ninja, duh. No one has ever caught a ninja! :) Would you rather be locked in a room with snakes, or spiders?

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    *eats up the muffins* -insert coin-

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it grows old and fat, and no longer playful. I wish I could read minds.

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I absolutely hate when people go "shhhhhh". It's a very random thing, but it drives me insane. Also, the sound of balloons popping. Ugh. Oh, and I hate laziness in ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Привет :)

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the clock was now working backwards.

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Gotta admit, it's true :D *I'm so good at being humble* TUBM knows the answer to life.

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 5

    Well hello there! I was wondering when there's going to be a chapter about Soleil. Here come nitpicks: under the glass suns rays. - sun rays. Crunched into a little ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 Just because rainbow zebras are the rare kind of awesome. :D

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, polinkacreations came along and fixed it. *Countdown restored*

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, my school decided on having the Halloween dance next week for some odd reason -_- TUBM has no idea what Hippopotomonstrosequippeddaliophobia means.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    8/10. I like the quotes ;)

    Nov 4, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender