User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they had a spare pair hidden in their back.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, everyone in heaven had wings - because they became angels - so they just flew straight back up, and fixed the floor.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, his humiliation was soon forgotten as he was the one who practically freed the whole of heaven. And, there was a huge party in celebration of the event.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Justagirl, you didn't write a TUBM :O What a crime against humanity. :D (kidding) I'll continue. TUBM has Peanut Butter Jelly Time stuck in their head.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, a hero emerged from the slaves, yelled: THIS IS SPAR- .... ummm... HEAVEN! And kicked them all back down to Hell.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    -_- Fortunately.... they all went to heaven and lived an eternal happy life. There.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, there are billions of other stars in the universe, and it wasn't long before we (or people involved in this story) moved closer to another planet closer to a ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Like I'm still In The Ayer - Flo Rida :D :D Who do you want to be when you're older?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the clock was put on a spaceship and sent off to the Sun, where it was burnt.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    'Yellow Submarine" - The Beatles How will my day go?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    "The Fear" - Lily Allen What would you like for breakfast?

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Really short. I wouldn't mind, as I am pretty short for my age anyway :D Would you rather be very lucky in childhood but have a hard adulthood, or have ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't have a favourite song, it changes every week if not every day... I do love soundtracks from video games though, that is pretty weird :D TUBM has never ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Gotta Go Fast! - Theme song from Sonic X :D :D (why do I remember that??) What do you love most?

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but the pen writes in invisible ink if you're happy, so you can't see anything :D I wish I could live in a world in which I can change ...

    Nov 5, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus