User avatar

polinkacreations

polinkacreations

  • WRFF Archive Re: Lauren's One Stop Critique Shop

    Hey Lauren! I really appreciated your previous reviews, could you take a look at the two new ones posted, pleeeease? Thanks in advance! :)

    Nov 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: C's review emporium

    Hey:) Hopefully, I am not getting too demanding over here :D I have posted two new chapters, care to take a look? Thank you in advance! Oh, and *hands a ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    All of you - done! Sorry for the delays, IB can be very annoying sometimes, and eats up the time I could use to read all of your amazing works! ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toby

    Hey there! Here to review, as requested. You asked to review 'something', and I stumbled upon this beautiful piece of writing. So, here are my nitpicks: He sat on the ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Web

    Hey there, I'm sorry for the delay! Here I am to review ;) So, let me jump straight into it - It was on days such as these that I ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 -- Part of the Journey

    Hey there! I'm so sorry for the delay - I had so much schoolwork to do:( But hopefully, I will now give you the best review everrr :D Or, at ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 6)

    Well, a lot of people gave been requesting 'links' between the chapters - I guess I have made it slightly confusing :) But here is a slightly more violent background ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 4)

    I love to see this evolving, and I love to see you all reviewing! Thanks for all the support;) And,here comes one of my favourite chapters so far! Chapter 4 ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Billie Jean - MJ Who wants a free coupon?! :)

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Gets Skittles, shooting out rainbows! :D *inserts a kitten*

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Miaow! I would hate to slip on wet plastic! :) TUBM watches Death Note.

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Me too :( I tried not to miss 11.11 PM but missed that too :D TUBM is hungry.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Done, Lorna! Enjoyed it :) Anyone else?

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The first bullet...

    Hey Lorna :) Here as requested! Well, I love this poem. It is indeed short, but carries a lot of emotions across. Here's some nitpicks: To shut "GO!" - to ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You kidding? Those are my favourite foods in the world!! :D TUBM Loves Lion King. ( I do :P )

    Nov 11, 2011


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)