Random avatar

poet

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    I'm not going to lie, when I clicked this poem I expected something much different. But this poem is actually incredibly good. I'm not too into the whole "suicide" or ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where the Mullein Grows

    I absolutely loved your metaphor. Also, you have a very interesting vocabulary, the word choices were great. Your art is beautiful, I could practically paint with those words.

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Exhume

    Hah, wow. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this. I love how you integrated therapeutic breathing with poetry. Brilliant to say the least.

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For His Life

    All of you have it wrong. Believe me, I'm a very grammatical person, but don't you think all of these restrictions on "how you're supposed to write" is taking away ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vice.

    Vice. One a day became three, she was upset at me, she hated me. But all of us have our vice and, we don't need your advice and, Stop acting ...

    Dec 3, 2010


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight