Random avatar

poet

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire.

    Fire. My fingers are freezing, Up on my roof I'm cold and thinking. My knuckles aren't acting right, This night's the coldest in awhile. It's probably two in the morning, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tyger

    Tyger I stalk quietly through the undergrowth, blending perfectly with the moist vegetation. My sensitive nose is twitching with scents, all the animals I hunt. Both predator and prey. I’m ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blind

    A black rose has lost its first petal, falling into the dark, restless night. Withering slowly but surely, it begins its descent, to the fields of despair. The fields of ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Live On The Shore.

    Chynel- Hahha, yes, I do. wewinwelose- This poem is very metaphorical poem. I'm not literally talking about the sea, I'm talking about two different people. One made of sand, on ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Live On The Shore.

    I Live On The Shore. My home is a castle that rests near the tide line. I hoped to make it sturdy so it could survive the waves; But it's ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    I liked this one. Although, there's still the same absolute vagueness from your last one. Maybe you should work on your detail. So that you can tell the story of ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    Hmm. I'm not one to criticizes, but I was actually kind of bothered by this poem. First of all, the name. You may have wanted to choose something.. more your ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weight

    I was very interested by this poem. I have a very strong fear of the ocean, so the metaphor and imagery really got to me. I really relate to this ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Confess

    This poem was interesting, and I can tell it had a lot of genuine feeling inside of it. I especially liked the last stanza, great work in my opinion.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alaina's File

    This story was very interesting to me, in fact, I'd love to see more of it. To me, it looks like it could have some potential.

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in duplicate

    I'm not going to act like I get exactly what this poem is trying to state or project, but it was very enjoyable to read. I liked it a lot. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hermit, the Fairy, and the Coon

    I absolutely loved the first sentence, it captured me inside your story. Regardless of any ridiculous grammar mistakes, the ones that nobody cares to learn anyway, I thought it was ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Lion Without His Roar.

    A Lion Without His Roar. Your soft voice is a mighty roar, Without it I'd be a pathetic excuse for a lion. And to tell you the truth, I hate ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vice.

    Hello, thank you for all of your critiques on how poetry should be written, however, poetry is not a science. I enjoy writing vague poems because it lets the reader ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pennies and Drains

    "This is a great poem" "I loved this poem!" "Keep writing" I don't want to sound like everyone else on this post, but this poem is absolutely profound. I found ...

    Dec 3, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith