User avatar

pmye

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bluebird

    I like how tragic your story was, but I found the story line hard to follow. Also, i wonder if you could show, not tell. But I like the fact ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Royal Mystic

    I really like the idea of your story. I like the way you describe the characters. I wish you could give us more of a hint of what Bartholomew did ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One: A Message (part one)

    I like your story. I wonder if you could cut down on the dialogue, and work on describing the story more. I love how your story is easy to follow, ...

    Feb 27, 2015


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)