User avatar

playerj09

  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    The book is great though depressing. The version I read also had some other short stories by the same author (cant remember his name and i loaned the book to ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye

    Very nice I must say. You must have worked with the lights in the room because flash would have ruined your shot. How many shots did you have to delete ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fatty McFatticus

    Um.. OK well maybe you shouldn't be so down on yourself. Now that I said that (its kind of required) this drawing isn't really that great. the girl doesn't even ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tut

    Well I am definitely no artist like you but if I had to suggest something to make this better I would say to.... Try and find a way to make ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Try these classics: The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann D. Wyss, White Fang, Call of the Wild and The Sea Wolf by Jack London. Or for something newer check out ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This should be on windows am i right?

    This is ridiculous. can someone please tell me how to edit this so I can fix it please.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This should be on windows am i right?

    I took this from my window with my moms camera if i took it with mine it would have been better.

    Oct 2, 2008


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah