User avatar

playerj09

  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again!

    Wow! I cant believe how awesome that first picture of the bird is. Simply amazing. The second and sixth pictures have composition problems in the foreground. The one with the ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slipknot pic number one (Photoshop) (Rated R)

    Its a pretty sweet photoshopped picture I have to admit(even though slipknot sux lol). i for one have found yws to be too pg lately and am very proud of ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    howdy, for the first picture there is nothing that i can say that someone else hasnt already. Its very good but I would rather see it in black and white ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Im just trying to get new ideas for fire pictures and ways to capture them without burning down my house! I will think ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Well since posting these pictures in a new topic would require a good amount of reviewing... here you go!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Your right, Aquamarine, I did cut this out of a picture I had of a big entertainment center burning with some cardboard boxes and unfortunately I didn't cut it out ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Original...(kinda) : : Blue print: Neon light: Bronzed: FLIR: Obama Special: Smoke:

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    What about the other ones pink?

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    found some more fire hidden deep down in a forgotten 1gb card so... and some other stuff

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Ever heard of filters? Filters you say? Since fire got a good response Ive decided to roll with it.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    The second fire picture is alchohol burning on a bathroom sink with the lights off. most of these are not pre-planned and are actually from my phone. And I agree ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Thanks for all the feedback guys. The ones of the knife have terrible lighting because I did them inside at night. I will take some more in a better area ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Photography? no. Good pictures? I like to think so. Some flowers another flower My K-bar "presented by The Commanding general 2nd Marine Expeditionary force Abby Lexy Dewey Dean A frog ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    Like he just had to tell someone something terrible or mean and is really sad but is trying to hide it to either look strong or to keep the other ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    Yes the monsters in the book are vampires but it doesn't take away from the story at all. And they are not like all draculaish.

    Oct 19, 2008


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White