User avatar

playerj09

  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    vampires will never hurt you in your pants

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What will Bush do.

    well as most of you know tomorrow there will be a new president elected. What will happen to our current president? What do former presidents uasually do? Become senators again? ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    Yeah I get what you are saying. He says in the ad that people should vote period not for who but the people give liberal reasons to vote so it ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Right now I'm mainly reading the Sea Wolf by Jack London. It is awesome because it is adventurous/ romantic/ violent/ and because Jack London wrote it. Also reading Stalk and ...

    Oct 7, 2008


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory