User avatar

playerj09

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: War, Children.

    Wow this was the best thing i have seen online in a long while. I'm really impressed with the descriptions and the story's plot itself was very creative. you should ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Like a circus

    It was mid September, too hot for jackets and too cold for t-shirts. My dad and I were going to the local super-mart to pick up fishing supplies for the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Articles Re: What is an American

    Actually the girl is an American and also a murderer.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Try these classics: The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann D. Wyss, White Fang, Call of the Wild and The Sea Wolf by Jack London. Or for something newer check out ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day at the store

    ashleylee, Thank you for the feedback. The story should have gone into the non fiction category and I should have re read it a few more times. The paragraph thing ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Kind Of Fool Am I?

    I like how it is vague. it leaves more to the imagination. if it was a longer story then i would want more clarity but for the size it is ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Name Is Carmen.

    I liked it alot! very put together and orderly. I remember my teacher making us do these in grade school mine really sucked compared to yours.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day at the store

    It was mid September too hot for jackets and too cold for t-shirts. My dad and I were going to the local super-mart to pick up fishing supplies for the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This should be on windows am i right?

    This is ridiculous. can someone please tell me how to edit this so I can fix it please.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do I edit something once I post it?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This should be on windows am i right?

    I took this from my window with my moms camera if i took it with mine it would have been better.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    This was really a great story. I have always liked storys people post like beats all the cliched roamantic storys haha.

    Oct 2, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy