User avatar

playerj09

  • Art & Photography Re: Fatty McFatticus

    Um.. OK well maybe you shouldn't be so down on yourself. Now that I said that (its kind of required) this drawing isn't really that great. the girl doesn't even ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    Another great chapter by Ashley. Now we know who and what the mysterious William is and what this story will be about. I could tell that you like the William ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Right now I'm mainly reading the Sea Wolf by Jack London. It is awesome because it is adventurous/ romantic/ violent/ and because Jack London wrote it. Also reading Stalk and ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Like a circus

    Thanks for the review chichi I went through and changed a few things to protect the innocent. The ending with the beginning thing was a spur of the moment thing ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Wow, for such a silly topic I'm surprised you were able to make an actual poem from it. I liked this poem because it made sense and wasn't just words ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tut

    Well I am definitely no artist like you but if I had to suggest something to make this better I would say to.... Try and find a way to make ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter of 2040

    Thanks you guys I am going to try to re word this whole thing to not make it so... um.. factual? I guess and when I type the rest up ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter of 2040

    This is the prologue of the new novel Ive been writing for around a month. It is also the first chapter and the second chapter is were the actual story ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Planned Insanity Chapter 1

    Even though I didn't dear cross paths with him, I could see his face. Other than this and the two things Mike B pointed out I didn't find anything that ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Like a circus

    I updated the story and fixed a few errors I found. Please tell me what you think!

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    I thought this was a truly great story!That is saying something because i usually hate any romantic stories. What made me like this story was that it is mysterious because ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Last Drop of Hope

    I can tell this is from a great writer because when I read the prompt i thought, "this is going to suck". But it didn't at all. It was a ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toothpaste

    Well I think this is slightly funny so good job. Dont be afraid to cuss just put it as pg 13 believe me it will be better than f&*k throughout ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My first "her."

    With this girl around I'm glad I'm a guy. It was well constructed and pretty much to the point. What else is there to say. Good job

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    The story is very historically accurate and I congratulate you on that. It was slightly wishy washy. I mean a soldier wouldn't get so excited about writing he is exhausted ...

    Oct 3, 2008


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince