User avatar

playerj09

  • Other Poetry Re: The Lion is a Communist(other side of morning)

    caught ys and dragged us to the river What is ys? don't know what you are saying we waved boodbye and dove for the pavement goodbye These are two typos ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Before posting anything you should review at least two stories or poems. Don't worry though when I joined I just started posting things also. If everyone just posted and no ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    This was another good chapter of midnight blue. The only typo I found was at the end of the veronica part were it said take a deep brathing.I would quote ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews - now half price!

    Yes please

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    Yeah I get what you are saying. He says in the ad that people should vote period not for who but the people give liberal reasons to vote so it ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    You are my hero and i believe a donation is in order.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House Warming

    I need this reviewed because it is a contest entry at my school and I dont trust my teacher :D Anne lifted the last box marked dishes/ utensils out from ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Hey Ashley I guess I have another story to watch for from you. I really don't know how you can keep all these ideas straight. But anyways to the review. ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You say nothing to me.

    'ello I haven't ever seen a poem set up like this, or anything really like this actually so good job for being unique As for the actual poem it was ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The unknown SS man

    This is a great short little poem! It really kind of tells a story even though it is only two lines. I think that if you made it longer it ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Hey Ashley sorry I'm so late. I'm usually the first here when a new chapter comes out. You should not take Veronica out, Just because she isn't a werewolf doesn't ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My First Deer

    Review this please!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: what is lost and cannot be found; you gave up searching.

    Wow this was pretty good I usually don't enjoy much poetry but you kinda tell a story a very vague and general story but a story none the less.I am ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My First Deer

    The morning was chilly with a slight frost covering the grass. My dad woke me up at around five. I got out of bed groggily until I realized Where I ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye

    Very nice I must say. You must have worked with the lights in the room because flash would have ruined your shot. How many shots did you have to delete ...

    Oct 10, 2008


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud