User avatar

playerj09

  • Lounge, The Re: What will Bush do.

    well as most of you know tomorrow there will be a new president elected. What will happen to our current president? What do former presidents uasually do? Become senators again? ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    Like he just had to tell someone something terrible or mean and is really sad but is trying to hide it to either look strong or to keep the other ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scary Story

    well you have certainly earned your name with this piece of um... fiction? it is completely random and has no plot, conflict, or much creativity really. You should never write ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween

    Uncarved pumpinks stand atop the shelves, waiting solemnly for a child's touch and the cut of a knife to turn them into their more halloween-spirited counterparts. Madeline knows that no ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nihao.

    wo jiao playerj09 Ni hao ma?

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 5)

    It was at times likes this, when it was quite and the island seemed still, quiet Well that was the only mispell/grammar problem I found. I really like the story ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm your friend

    You may be Crying, You may be smiling Crying shouldn't be capitalized. in fact you are kind of random with the capitalization. Besides that I didn't find any errors. This ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapters 1 & 2 (Working Title)

    Dear Nariel, The friend was a boy. ___________________________________________________________________________________ Clup, This is a pretty fun story to read but I think you need to put more of the

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Will a story save my sanity

    OK it was long (which is a good thing) and I will admit I didn't read it all. But i have a good reason. surely if you read through this ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Review some works before you post more. The accepted ratio is 2 reviews to 1 post

    Oct 22, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Surviving High School

    Ok you wrote a little more but what about the paragraphs? Every time a new person starts talking there should be a new paragraph. Also after the last quotation mark ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Are You On Drugs? Is That Why You're So Beautiful?

    I think it was awesome and nutty it was a story abut an old man not a woman. I like stories like this a lot Ive tried to write some ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Surviving High School

    Well I think you definitely should have written at least a little more to put up before you posted but OK. If you are only 11 and you are writing ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    Yes the monsters in the book are vampires but it doesn't take away from the story at all. And they are not like all draculaish.

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    The book is great though depressing. The version I read also had some other short stories by the same author (cant remember his name and i loaned the book to ...

    Oct 19, 2008


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant