User avatar

playerj09

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House Warming

    I gave my teacher a copy and never heard anything about it. I never really liked her anyways. and I see what you mean sitkasjunk, Ill fix it.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: House Warming

    Did I ever Say thanks for all the reviews I got on this? I appreciate it everyone. You helped me get first place!! it was like a year ago though....

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Thanks for all the feedback guys. The ones of the knife have terrible lighting because I did them inside at night. I will take some more in a better area ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Photography? no. Good pictures? I like to think so. Some flowers another flower My K-bar "presented by The Commanding general 2nd Marine Expeditionary force Abby Lexy Dewey Dean A frog ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: zombies on the roof

    Thanks you two.

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: zombies on the roof

    Wow Bickazer, you do amazing work. Thank you for such an in depth review.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: "For what are we if not defined by words?" || CLOSED!

    Title: Zombies on the roof. Genre: fantasy link: Thanks

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I give out reviews

    Zombies. What more can I say.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attack of the (prose) shredding machine

    have fun

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: zombies on the roof

    I have no clue what is up with the paragraphs the site messed it up and I cant fix it. The streets of New York were flooded with the bodies ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: dont pay attention to this

    In this day and age losing your wallet in a busy public place is almost a guarantee that you will never see it again. At least, that’s what I thought ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Clockwork Orange Essay

    Mr. Anthony brings up the question and I would say: personal liberty > anything else

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just joined, so thought I should just post something.

    To be counted as a review they have to be longer. I'm not sure what the cutoff for a post to be a review is but I think it has ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    vampires will never hurt you in your pants

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 Lighters are fun

    Nov 5, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence