User avatar

playerj09

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zombie invasion poem

    Stay away from that window, Theres ghouls around. Ill tell you a story, If you wont make a sound. Its about a man I knew, in the beginning of this. ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again!

    Wow! I cant believe how awesome that first picture of the bird is. Simply amazing. The second and sixth pictures have composition problems in the foreground. The one with the ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slipknot pic number one (Photoshop) (Rated R)

    Its a pretty sweet photoshopped picture I have to admit(even though slipknot sux lol). i for one have found yws to be too pg lately and am very proud of ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    howdy, for the first picture there is nothing that i can say that someone else hasnt already. Its very good but I would rather see it in black and white ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Im just trying to get new ideas for fire pictures and ways to capture them without burning down my house! I will think ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Well since posting these pictures in a new topic would require a good amount of reviewing... here you go!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Your right, Aquamarine, I did cut this out of a picture I had of a big entertainment center burning with some cardboard boxes and unfortunately I didn't cut it out ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Original...(kinda) : : Blue print: Neon light: Bronzed: FLIR: Obama Special: Smoke:

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Paper Planes

    Did you have to do this for school? I did something like this a long time ago. Anywhoo... Farthest distance flown in one flight: 1. My Own Design (tied with ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story I wrote for L.A.

    You might want to check this out brutha. As for the story: It definately envokes alot of emotion and paints a vivid picture, but we dont really know anything about ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    What about the other ones pink?

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Other Re: This Is A Short Essay About Patriotism

    What can I say? This is awesome

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    found some more fire hidden deep down in a forgotten 1gb card so... and some other stuff

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Ever heard of filters? Filters you say? Since fire got a good response Ive decided to roll with it.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    The second fire picture is alchohol burning on a bathroom sink with the lights off. most of these are not pre-planned and are actually from my phone. And I agree ...

    Sep 13, 2009


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White