User avatar

piyaliarchives

Piyali Archives

  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

    @MadilynReads I have made my character in the character area on the right, but @haileyg21 hasn't accepted it yet, so you will view it when my character sheet gets accepted ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Spirits acadime SB

    *Clyde* I arrived at Spirits Acadime. After travelling for hours and hours, I finally arrived. I waved my mom goodbye. Let me tell you, Spirits Acadime was no joke. There ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • YWS Re: How to Get Good Reviews

    Thanks for the helpful tips! :)

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Description

    Though I knew these points, I forget them while writing my stories. Thanks for the tips! (: I hope I can remember them!!

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: Mythological Creature

    I really like mermaids! I guess I love them because I love swimming, the ocean, and things related to water. And also because they look so majestic. Ability to breathe ...

    Dec 1, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Useless Wordbuilding

    The worldbuilding bug bit me. Yeah. I just keep on creating different worlds and multiple characters when I don't really have a story to tell. I am probably just having ...

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Need friends to review my work.

    @vaderanakin96 Hi! I am a fan of superhero movies too. And would love to read fanfictions. Many of the members love to read others work and give critiques. If you ...

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's talk about poetry.

    @silented1 Whenever I try to do it, I just can't find the correct rhyming words. In the poems that I write without rhyming words, I just leave it without any.

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's talk about poetry.

    I want to learn how to write poetry too. I have written 2 poems before, and they were *cough...trash...cough* My poetry process is so weird. Like I write the first ...

    Nov 4, 2020
  • NovMo Re: NovMo (formally NaNoWriMo)

    I am on day 3 of my NaNoWriMo! And it is my first time! It is so exciting!!

    Nov 2, 2020


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren