User avatar

piyaliarchives

Piyali Archives

  • OOC Archive Re: The Bard's Concerto [OOC]

    @magebird Sorry I haven't been active lately as my exams are going on. I think it is a good idea to move this story to roleplay realm, so it can ...

    Mar 18, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Vyper's Den II

    I edited it but forgot to publish it! I published it now :)

    Feb 2, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Vyper's Den II

    Hi there! There is a short story which I wrote for a contest for writing a gripping hook. It is called "The Golden Cradle" Thanks! :)

    Feb 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bard's Concerto [OOC]

    @magebird Submitted, hope you all like her ^^

    Dec 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bard's Concerto [OOC]

    @magebird Yes, my character will be on today :) I was on a holiday so I wasn't able to make them. Sorry!

    Dec 30, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review For Free

    Hi, are you interested in reviewing my poem? If yes, then thanks!

    Dec 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bard's Concerto [OOC]

    Thanks! Excited to write

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bard's Concerto [OOC]

    Hi @magebird ! Can I take the position of the bassist? :D And this is a very cool concept ^_^

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

    @madilynreads Wait you had a Clyde in your story 0_0 Wut? Sorry for the confusion. I swear I came up with that name myself...I swearrr >﹏< And yea my Clyde ...

    Dec 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Stolen Skies [DT]

    @yoshikrab That's great. I am sleeping now, so I will post tomorrow. And by map, what do you mean? Is it a photo?

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Do you listen to music while writing?

    Yes, I do write while listening to music. Sometimes, just thinking about the scene is not enough. To engage myself in writing I always put up a soundtrack. I never ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Stolen Skies [DT]

    Hello! This is an awesome SB plot. I will create my character as soon as possible. :)

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Poetry Tutorials Re: Discovering Your Voice

    This deserves so many likes!

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Roses are red I don't know how to write I hate this poem Fortnight

    Dec 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

    @haileyg21 hi, I have submitted my character sheet :)

    Dec 11, 2020


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss