User avatar

pineapple321

  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I know this is awfully late lol but I suggest looking up names that mean something. For instance, search "names that mean ocean" or "names that mean fierce". Look at ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    It was actually a quote I came across that really motivated me. It was "You can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page" It basically was ...

    Mar 31, 2021


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.