User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I'm reading and how do you become all that stuff?

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yesh, I'm new!

    I'm just one more person here to say hi. ~Mr. Pie

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! iIm new...

    Hey, welcome to the site. if you ever need some help just ask and I'll do what I can. ~Mr. Pie.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Your a lot more interesting than me. My life is boring. Well, it's nice to get to know you and thanks for reading my poems.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bringing All Templates Up To Speed

    Oh well, somethings have to be sacraficed.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The hunter is here!

    Hey man, welcome to the site. I'm a fantasy writer, so if ever need something feel free to ask. You'll find we're all friendly here and very helpful. ~Mr. Pie.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello and Welcome to YWS. If you need anything just let me know okay. Can't wait to see what you have to write. ~Mr. Pie

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?

    Hello Inkblot, I'm Mr. Pie, I want everyone to call me that now. Any way welcome, and if you need help just PM me, though your sister could probably do ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyllo ;3

    If here to say hi, now I say bye. lol, I can't make a joke if my life depended on it. Any way, It's always nice to see new face, ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm Tony and If you need any help just give me a call. I myself am trying to write a Fantasy so I can't wait to ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    As you can see Joel everyone is nice. Can't wait to see what you have to offer and I'll see you later. Mr. Pie aka Tony.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thunderclay & Peedobear

    If i see anything I'll let some one know because I have no clue what to do.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    welcome

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    Wow, that's about all I have to say. Any way, nice to meet you.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    hello, it's nice to meet you.

    Jan 6, 2007


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro