User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Poetry and short stories huh, well let me know if you need anything looked at. The names Tony by the way and I'll guess I'll see ya around.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello!

    Hey Neena, nice to meet you. My name is pie, piepie, mann, or Tony, take your pic. I like to read short stories, though it's hard to locate them here, ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy YWS

    Welcome. The names Tony. If you have any questions, need something read, or just want to chat give be a buzz. See ya around.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    What's up Jake. The names Tony. I love reading medevil stories. Have you ever heard of the Dragonlance series? If not you should look into it. Any way, if you ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another one!?!

    Welcome. Poetries my area and I'm working on fiction too. if you need anything looked at, have a question, or just want to chat Big Tony'll give you a hand. ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am a newbie

    Hey, thought I'd drop by. I'm sure you'll find people interested in your writing. As for poetry, I write it too. We already have something in common. If you need ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for wolf friends!

    Hi, the names Tony. I'm into animals in general, but wolves a sweet. Let me know if you ever want to talk or if you need help with anything. Oh ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Hey, the names Tony. Your a poet too huh. Check out my work. In exchange Ill look at yours. :roll: I'd do it any way friend. your goth, well I ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    I'm another here to say hello. Want me to read something? PM me. The names Tony by the way. The unofficial YWS Consular. If you ever need someone to take ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: It's Halloween '07 at YWS

    I like it. Very cool. Hats off to you Nate.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Well, it's nice to have you aboard. The names Tony. If you have any questions just PM me and I'll do the best I can. I'm sure you'll be happy ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Well, I guess I'll be the first to welcome you to the site aniraangel. I too go by many names, Tony, pie, piepiemann, Mr. Pie, you may pick your favorite. ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Yes, it does. mine went down by five which I was going to bring up, but now we know why so I guess I'm good.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The BIG Move: August 25, 2007

    True, at least it's not tommarow. My families going to the Fair, and I can't get anyone to go with me so I'll be home alone all day. Good luck ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Loading Problems Fixed

    Just watch, soon something else will pop lose. Oh well, that's life. At least you're staying ontop of things.

    Aug 14, 2007


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss