-
Re: Teenage superheroes
since Matt wont post a comment I'll try something, but not take him out of character. "My name is Gray." "Cedric." He gave him a friendly smile. "Make yourself at ...
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Cedric was siting at his desk fddiling with a knife. Then the loud speaker came on telling everyone to go about there normal business. "Time to go I supose." Cedric ...
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
here's my guy with out the green eyes.
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
yes, agreed
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
yes it was, but okay. I do agree with you though
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Name- Cedric Allen Nick Name- Bloody Hands Cedric Gender- male Age- 16 Power- can control his own blood at will and can make it solid into weapons. Hair- thick, brown, ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
I will join later, got my character, but don't have time to write.
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Chris, what is life without friends, hell. We all have our diferences, but that is how we all get along.
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
Yes, Yes, It's all good.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
good, because if anyone kills you it will be me. You wont see me, but I will be there.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Matt, no. Chris, you killed Matt.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
agreed. Come on man. stay with us, your the one who said your having fun.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
no, the wound was on his arm, read my battle post again.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
You did a pretty darn good job my friend.
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Zelles looked at the ground, then back at his companions. "He was, self centered. He cared more about himself then anyone. thant is, except for me. I was the only ...
Jan 22, 2007
