User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    You can come in. The more the merrier.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    I will soon.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "We need a way in. Maybe, to the edge of the land it is safe, but passing through will be hard. The safest route would have to be Jugement Path. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    come right on in. We could always use a new character.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Lets see let me think and get back to you.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "You, I know you. How" "You'll think of something." Now he was on the defensive. Aro rushed in to help, but the girl got in my. "Tell me how you ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Sorry, i've been grounded, but i'm back for a few days a week soon all the way. Riku walked through town trying to find the potters home. Finally he came ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I now have time. Cedric and Gray ran down the road to the lake. The sun was shinning and the wind blowing. It truely was a nice day to go ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "Your right, Reven is giving me to much. I earned that name from being a solder and nothing else." He looked at the others, "I deeply apoligize." The one who ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm back and ready to fly. Cedric was walking around campus to clear his head. Suddenly a young man his age steped out infront of him. "Dang it, no time ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    "Well this is a great mess we got ourselves into." He grasped the sword in hand. "Looks like it's my turn to shine." His eyes began to turn white again. ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Sorry everyone my computers been pulled. My time is limited so I wont be on much for a while. Ramza stared off into nothing. The night was calm with a ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    okay, rules: -don't control someones else character unless it's minor. -stick to the character and story line. -enjoy and have fun. This was originally an idea for a book, but ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    not mine, i don't think.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedric finally arived at math class 10 seconds before the bell rang. "We made it." "Yeah." "Excuse me class I'll be back in five minutes, go over your study guide," ...

    Jan 31, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson