User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Old republic gets my vote

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'm in too. me, I want a white single hilt, JEJI FOREVER!!!

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    "So, first information gathering, then the kill," said Hikaru.

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi was walking ignoring the others. Though he though it was better to be on a team he liked to be alone. Kakashi aproched him. "Why didn't you do anything ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru landed infront of Sakumo, "So you think I would have dies?" "No dout about it," he replied still walking. "Don't under estimate an enemy. Rule one." "You think you ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Sorry I've been gone, I'm grounded from the computer. I have enough time to say that at least.

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    MATT, WHAT DO WE DO, WERE ALL ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    "Very well, introdutions made. Now, the Chuunin exames are about three months away, I'm only your sensei until you pass, inless you fale," said Sagara . Sakumo laughed, "Chuunin, simple." ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    yes, we will.

    May 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi raced on with the rest of the group. "To get s scroll doesn't need a five man squad." Kakashi looked at him. "If to deliver a scroll was all ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Cedrick and Ryan stood there as Kage was pulled in. They looked at each other and jumped back through both at the same time. Viamire was sent back from having ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Um, who controls Kakashi?

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Very well, I except your challenge, but know this I won't go easy." "Didn't ecpect you to." She dashed up to the top of a tree to gain an advantage ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    right, give everyone a day, then I post tommarow.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    okay, I'll color code the character I'm expressing. Sagara sighed, not the best start. "Fine, you, in the middle, start. Hikaru looked at him, "My name is Hikaru Doshi. In ...

    May 8, 2007


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu