User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I'm truly back and I'll post soon.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru looked at sakumo who hade a huge grin on his face. "Sensei, don't hold back, or you wont win!" Sakumo was getting hot headed. Hikaru looked at Suki, then ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, i'm back and in a day or so we'll be up and running.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    I'm joining chris Name: Dane Race: Human Age: 19 Gender: male Aperence: Thick black hair in a mulit style. Grey training uniform with a symbol on the back[link wont work] ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Look, I have time to be on after a long time and nothing has happened. I'm very disappointed. Looks like I'll have to revive it with a long battle scene. ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    no, when i have time to really come on i'll bring it back.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi thought as the others rabbled on about the bodies. If these aren't rock ninja, who are they?

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi looked at the two. He sighed and brought his hand to one of their foreheads. "Mind Break!" The ninja fell out cold. Ayumi looked at Isumi. "What did you ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Can we go on, i don't know what to post?

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru took the list, glanced at it, and threw it away. "Why'd you do that!" Yelled Sakumo. "I have no intrests in these tecniques." "What!? These are some of the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I agree, we need to move on!!!

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Well, the old old republic, there isn't much in stone so we can do what ever we want pretty much. With the clone wars we need to follow a specific ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    sorry guys but I can't keep up, if you want to use my characters fine but i'm out. i don't have enough time for this one, sorry.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru looked at their visotors. "Maybe, or you got worse." Hakaru appeared behind him and a clone diappeared where he was. "I like to be safe, right Sagara-sensei?" Sagara appered ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi went head to the group before the others, kakashi looked conserned. Isumi disipeared then reappered infront of the ninja, but when he kicked them the didapiered, "It's genjutsu!" Another ...

    May 30, 2007


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby