User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    This is Tony who is posting for midnightwolf92. He happens to be asking the same question about who wins in a fight. He is at my house right now and ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sono was walking down the street. He sighed and looked around. "Is there anything interesting to do around here." Then suddenly a wolf crashes into him. When he looked up ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon ball z

    I'll join, but i need more to the story to bring in a character.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Alright, I'll post first. Name-William Age-23 Race-Draconian(I'll describe him as we go) Allegiance-Good Looks-(Human) Dark brown hair, blue jeans, white t-shirt and a blue jean jacket. (Draconian) Al

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Well, maybe we could come up with our own guys. Like, I want to be a dragonair. A dragon, human mix type thing.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    I'm waiing for a good place to come in.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    I'm in. This is my thing. If you need ideas PM me. I'm good at this stuff. a lot i write is on a whim anyway.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Alright. Name-Sano Taitatsu Race-Other Anamial-Dragon Looks-(Human) Thick dark black hair, scar on his left cheek. Long baggy black pants, white T-shirt, black vest.(Dragon) Black scales with red eyes

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Is it okay if i join?

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    I lifted my rifle and stood next to Lance. "Can I ask you something?" "Sargent?" "You see, you shouldn't call me that. My rank is tainted. You the first person ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru appeared behing Sagara's back grabing him and locking him. "Do it now Sakumo!" Sakumo jumped and preformed the hand signs, snake, rooster, monkey, boar, horse, tiger, Katon fireball jutsu. ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi, Kakashi, and Seikyou sped towards the enamy. Soon they came apon a small clearing with a stream near by. "Isumi, wear's the enamy?" Asked Kakashi. "There here." Two ninja ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Well, for now this story book is dead unless i can find new people or the old ones come back. me and Chris can't write it by ourselves. PLEASE COME ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Dogs Discussion Thread

    Got it. man Chris, you need to look into this a little bit more.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, is any one there or am I all alone?

    Jul 9, 2007


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard