User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    You have a lot of people already, do you have room for one more?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    I'll join. Name-Collen Daniels Age-25 Looks-dark brown hair, british naval uniform, cross shaped necklace(Is cathlioc) medium build, blue eyes. Weapons- a saber(A military sword) musket rifle(They wer

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    You know, I came on here because I figured out how to do kakashi, so i can go off of this, or do it myself.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    no, you can take it, I'm just not ablr to think of anything.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Let me think and I'll give it a try.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Oh man, I can't think of anything for Kakashi's battle. This sucks, anyone got some ideas?

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Okay, i'll post tommarow. *Sigh* why am I the only one who can write battle sense? Oh well, It's kind of fun. A large imagination can come in handy.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    You know, someone else could do kakashi's battle, or do I have to do it. Ink, you've told me before you can't do battle sense, but what about you two?

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I'll finish soon, don't worry.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Damn, what do we do Isumi?" "Wait for an opening and strike." "Alright, I trust you, but what can you do by yourself?" Isumi charged at the Jonin. Then, just ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Alright Seikyou, let's go!" Isumi sped off twoards the stream. Seikyou followed him. "Go and take care of them, I'll deal with this one," said one of the jonin to ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I'll post soon, I just don't have time for long posts.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I'd say they are good idea. Um, do you want me to continue with the fight?

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I finally have alot of time to be on, so I can continue posting. Do you girls want to continue with this storybook?

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano looked at his arm. It was all stiched up, "Thank you. Not many people would be willing to do something like this for anyone." "It was really no problem ...

    Jul 21, 2007


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger