User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano just watched run away, "Will something good ever happen to me." (I don't know how to continue, but i had to put that.)

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano looked down, "Not many have any reason to respect me. Many saw my family as an evil that had to be stop. Many fought against my clan, maybe some ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I can't continue till tomarrow.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    (Um, we killed the two ninja, that's all there was.)

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I don't know.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I posted, no what?

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    maybe, let's see if we can reach them.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    I say this because no one has posted.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano flew through the air with grace and speed. Even so, Geomana seemed uncomfortable. She clung to his neck with all her might, her eyes closed. "It's okay Geomana, I'll ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    Um, is this thing dead before it even started.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He transformed into a black dragon "Hope on." Geomana hopped on Sano's back and they took off. (Sorry, i have ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    (It will be easier if i start from scratch) The other Jonin dashed at Isumi and Seyoko, but Kakashi blocked his path, "Why are you in such a hurry." Kakashi ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano was walking down the stairs when Geomana came running after him. He stopped, but didn't turn around, "Geomana, what is it?" "I would like to know the whole story, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    No problem, give me till tomarrow, i've got a party to go to tonight.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano wiped his mouth, "There isn't much to tell. I suppose I'm as normal as we can be." "Well, what kind of animal are you?" ask Geomana. "I think I ...

    Aug 3, 2007


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes