-
Re: The Others
(Well, I'm off for the night. See you tomarrow,)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Not sure. DFA knows his character better than us, HMMMM...)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Anything else?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(I was leaning that way, but they just met. Maybe sart out with the hint they like each other, then it shows it self later on?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Is there going to be one or not? Have a brother sister feel? Eventully break away and stay away frome each other for what ever reason?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Well, how about their relationship.)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(? no idea, that will come when i make my post alright.)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Good point. Okay, anything else we need to disguss?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Now, I think Dragonfireash sould start a DT no.)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Alright, let me think, I will be up no later than tomarrow.)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Okay, well, where do we go from here?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: "Scarecrow" DT
WHAT DO WE DO NOW!!!!!!!!!
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(It's just Author , Dragon, and me now. Where are the others. Did they quite?)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
"That you did, please sit with me and have some tea." (I have no clue where to go.)
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano turned and walked towards his cabin, head down, hands in his poket. Once inside he shut the door and went to the fire in the middle. He took out ...
Aug 6, 2007
