User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin was sitting at the bar minding his own business. This town was just one of his many stops. He looked up to see two men enter. the sickly one ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    This looks fun. Name- Silvin Race- Elf Age- 112(Young by elf standards) Gender- M Looks- Clothing: Wears a forest green shirt with dark brown leggings. Fetures: Average hight and build. ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano gave him a weary smile. "Don't worry, like I said, it wont take long." (I really got nothin)

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I have writers block and i don't know what to post.)

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sighed and stood up. "What are you doing here so early?" "It was the only way I could come here without Kresko knowing brfore I left." "I see, well, ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Right sory, hold on, I'll revise it.)

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sat atop a small cliff outside above the ground staring at the stars, his father's sword in hand. Tears started to weld up in his eyes, but he brushed ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'm back, but have no idea what to post.)

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'll be gone for a day or two at a friends, so just a heads up.)

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano had never been as confused as this. He brought his hand up to his cheek and smiled, "Maybe something good can happen to me." (With that last post I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I may have an idea. Ink, find out if it was rain or waterfall please. BRAINSTORM!!

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    Is this thing truly Dead now!? Where is everyone!? Come on guys, don't let it die out! We need to bring it back!

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Alright, I have no idea where to go from here. I'm at a loss for ideas so I couldn't post to conyinue with getting to Konaha even if I tried. ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano and Geomana were silent as they sipped their tea, Sano sighed and stared at the liquid inside his cup. Geomana noticed and asked, "Sano, is something wrong?" She put ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Let me think and I'll try posting.

    Aug 8, 2007


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh