-
Re: Lycanthropy
Lion was sitting in a bar minding his own business. A man at the bar walked up to him rather limp, "Spare a few coins friend?" Lion didn't answer. Instead ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
silvin felt the shock wave and cursed under his breath. Sprinting even faster he put his bow on his back, "With this fog shoting a bow will be difficult." Drewing ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Lycanthropy
I'm so in. Name- Lion Race- Human Gender- Male Appearance- or Weapon- A sword made of pure silver. Three stacks on his waist, a revolver and some cloves of garlic. ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Silvin couldn't believe his eyes. "I'm going, catch up if you can, the south gate is already lost at this rate." "What did you see?" asked Ara. "You don't wan't ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano laughed a little, "You always put other people infront of yourself." At that moment kresko burst in as a wolf, "What happened!?" Sano began to tell the story the ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Silvin sighed, "I'll stay and keep watch. I'll perch myself on the roof and use my greater eye sight to see what's happening and make reports until the fighting begins. ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
"I'm here Geomana." He grabed her hand softly. "Where am I?" "My home." "And Rieko, is he," "No, He's alive." "You didn't kill him? Why?" "If I am to create ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
"Geomana!" Sano let her down gently and turned toward Rieko. He drew his sword and brought it to his neck. "No, this won't make it right." He put his sword ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
When Sano made it home he kicked open the door not even worrying about the lock. Take the sword off the wall he mounter it on his back. Walking outside ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano was frantic, he had no idea where Geomana and that Rieko fella went. Finnaly he relized he must have taken her above ground. Swearing under his teath he went ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano sighed as he put the dishes in the sink and began washing them. He said to himself, "Maybe i was too hard on him? His oppinion wont change if ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(No, I don't start school for about another month. I'm going for a long bike ride today and my dad wanted me to get my sleep.)
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Let me continue in the bar. I wasn't able to finish because i have to go to bed now.)
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano didn't like the idea of Reiko coming to dinner, but he knew he wouldn't be able to convince Geomana other wise. "Why don't you two head back down, I ...
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Silvin sighed, "Good I supose. I enjoy peace, but running arones is no my thing." "I can agree with you on that." Alise took a seat next to Silvin. Gerard, ...
Aug 15, 2007
