-
Re: "Scarecrow" DT
I have posted so lets continue. Also, has anyone seen Ink?
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Tas awoke but did not open his eyes afraid of what he would see. His whole body hurt, but mostly just his head. Trying to pull himself together he felt ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
Isumi brought himself upon using a tree to support him after Emi healed his major injuries. Breathing heavily he closed his eyes. He opened them a second later when a ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
(Alright, hold on and let me think.)
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
(I think i should be brought as a prisoner.)
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: "Scarecrow" DT
Then i shall mak a long post tomarrow.
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
(Where do we go from here?)
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Walking down the hill the two let their trouble fly away. the wind blowing their hair and the spray of the ocean brushing their faces. When they reached the Harbor ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano climbed the stairs with Reiko on his back. When he reached the top Geomana was there waiting for him. he set Reiko down, "What you do now is totally ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
"Like I'll by that, still." Delita looked into her eyes, "Maybe I was wrong, you may be a kid, but you sure don't act like one. He gave her a ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
(I don't know what to do?)
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
(It fit him just fine. Is it my turn to post?)
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano pointed towards the left, "Geomana, go that way and take the stairs up." "Where are you going?" "Reiko went the wrong way and I have a feeling he's hurt." ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Delita was cutting down all of the enemies in his path. Using his silent killing techniques he confused the enemy leaving them selves open. He heard a scream and turned ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Delita sighed, "She's right. We wish for peace, not hostility. I am Delita Hyral of the Sea Kingdom and these are my allies Aren and Silver." The man a top ...
Aug 26, 2007
